Sunday, February 20, 2011

This was my first big origami project...  
I definitely got discouraged, well, that's really saying it lightly....
A couple small rips here and there, surely far from perfect, 
but my son just loves it. (*The dragon even spits fire now!)  
And, the art of folding paper seems to be rather calming for me!


Want to make your own Eastern Dragon?
I watched AdamsSara's "Origami Eastern Dragon designed by Joseph Wu" parts 1-4... 
Very easy to follow such a complicated matter...
For AdamsSara's Origami Eastern Dragon designed by Joseph Wu Parts 2-4


3 comments:

  1. That dragon came out great:) The design on the paper is a nice detail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to have my teens try it!

    I'm your newest follower. Hope you can hop over and follow me:
    http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did a good job. My daughter and I are trying our hand at origami, but we haven't had any success. We'll keep practicing, though :)

    ReplyDelete